Kijk op Boeken Auteur: Janet A. Khan and Peter J. Khan
Among the issues discussed in _Advancement of Women are:
• The meaning of equality.
• The education of women and the need for their participation in the world at large.
• The profound effects of equality on the family and family relationships.
• The intimate relationship between equality of the sexes and global peace.
• Matters of Balth'i law of particular relevance to women.
• Chastity, modesty, sexual harassment, and rape.
• Service of women on Bakci institutions.
• The exclusion of women from the membership of the Universal House of Justice.
• The impleMentation of equality in the ministries of Bahcu'llah and 'AbdillBahi.
• The roles of Shoghi Effendi and the Universal House of Justice in advancing equality.
• Translating principle into practice at individual, family, and community
The equality of women and men is one of the basic tenets of the Baha'i Faith, and much is said on the subject in the Balai writings.
Tactfully treating a subject that often provokes argunientation, contention, polarization of attitudes, and accusations, the authors elevate the discussion to a new level that challenges all while offending none. Even longtime, wellread Bala& will come away from the discussion with a new understanding of the need for the advancement of women and of the profound implications such advancement entails.
Selecteer hieronder het gewenste exemplaar:
PostNL aan huis: Voor 16.00u besteld, vandaag nog verzonden met PostNL.