Per Boek Wijzer Auteur: Christiane Northrup
Through her bestselling books, groundbreaking PBS specials,
and up-to-the-minute clinical knowledge, Dr. Christiane Northrup
has earned a place as one of America's most trusted medical advisers.
In The Wisdom of Menopause, she once again challenges convention with this
inspiring look at one of the most commonly misunderstood female health
issues. The "change" is not simply a collection of physical symptoms to be
"fixed," Dr. Northrup claims, but a mind-body revolution that brings the
greatest opportunity for growth since adolescence. The choices a woman
makes now from the quality of her relationships to the quality of her
diet have the power to secure her health and well-being for the rest of
her life. Through her personal story and many fascinating case histories,
Dr. Northrup shows:
• How menopause jump-starts changes in the brain, issuing a
dramatic wake-up call to body, mind, and emotions
• How to ensure the long-term health of breasts, bones, and heart
• How the body adjusts naturally to changing hormones
• Why bestselling drugs like Premarin and Prempro
may not be the best choice
• How to deal with metabolism shifts, weight gain,
sexual problems, and appearance issues
• How to negotiate the challenges of "the empty nest" and midlife marriage
And much more!
In a book destined to be a classic, Dr. Northrup shows women
how they can make menopause a time of personal empowerment and
positive energy emerging wiser, healthier, and stronger in both mind
and body than ever before.
Selecteer hieronder het gewenste exemplaar:
Bestel vóór 12.00u en uw boek wordt vandaag nog verzonden.